Responsible Investment Research Association - India
RIRA is a not-for-profit initiative to play an active role in:
- Facilitating the dialogue between the communities- Regulators, Investment Managers and Academics to take the Responsible Investment integration to next level of ownership and main- streaming
- Educating private and institutional investors as well as the companies through workshops, conferences and focus groups, on the opportunities in the area of responsible investment
- Contributing to the contemporary research and writing on Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) factors
- Building greater synergies by way of collaboration with other regional or international initiatives
"RIRA is delighted to be a partner with the Ocean Recovery Alliance in the PDP, and to be able to use our experience, expertise and resources in a joint effort to make a positive impact in the way we use plastic. We look forward to working with you in a collaborative fashion on this project."
- Sumantra Sen, Founder Director, Responsible Investment Research Associatioin, India
See RIRA's letter of support here.